PHILADELPHIA — Dec. 8, 2016 — Hornercom, a full-service public relations and marketing communications agency, received three Pepperpots and four Ladles from the Philadelphia Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) at the annual Pepperpot Awards. The Pepperpots program, which recognizes excellence in public relations programming in Greater Philadelphia, hosted its award ceremony at the historic Fairmount Waterworks in Philly on December 6. The event was emceed by comedian and former Miss New Jersey, Dena Blizzard.
Hornercom received awards in the following categories:
• Pepperpot: Special Events & Observances: All-New Bigger, Better SugarHouse Casino Ribbon-Cutting
• Pepperpot: Marketing Communications: Pharmacy Times Debuts the 2016-2017 OTC Guide on the “TODAY Show”
• Pepperpot: Feature Stories: Cool Cover Story: A Modern Controls Solution for a Modern Workplace with Tozour Energy Systems
• Ladle: Reputation/Brand Management: Recognized, Respected, Loved: Lewis Katz School of Medicine Naming & Dedication
• Ladle: Special Events & Observances: Recognized, Respected, Loved: Lewis Katz School of Medicine Naming & Dedication
• Ladle: Integrated Communications: Recognized, Respected, Loved: Lewis Katz School of Medicine Naming & Dedication
• Ladle: Media Relations: All-New Bigger, Better SugarHouse Casino Ribbon-Cutting
“We are thankful for the continued opportunities to collaborate with our client teams and produce innovative and meaningful work,” Jack Horner, president of Hornercom, said. “These Pepperpot wins represent the best of what we deliver to our clients, and we are honored to have been recognized. The Hornercom team is proud to have been a part of such an exciting evening.”
PRSA is the world’s largest organization for public relations professionals, with approximately 600 members in the Philadelphia Chapter. With more than 30,000 professional and student members, the organization represents a multitude of industries including business, counseling firms, independent practitioners, military, government, associations, hospitals, schools, professional services firms and nonprofit organizations.